High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

One of the attorneys said I could get my wife out with a court order or settlement so could you tell me what kind of court order

Q: Order or what kind of settlement please?

A: David’s Answer: You can do one of 2 things: (a) ask for an order of protection that includes a “stay away” provision effectively barring your wife from the marital residence, or (b) file for divorce & then file a motion for exclusive occupancy of the marital residence. Whether either of those applications will be granted, however, is dependent on the individual facts of your case. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney for a full assessment.
FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge