High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I have being going to court for,over 6 months now. for custody for my son. My son mother did not show up on for the first

Q: She showed up all the rest of time but didn’t show up this time. The court ordered a warrant for her. I haven’t been able to get visitation since. What happen now.

A: David’s Answer: f you have contact information for the Mother, then try contacting her (assuming there’s not an order of protection) to request your visitation. If you have an e-mail, can text her or an address where you can write her, keep a paper-trail of any missed visits. File a violation petition assuming there’s a visitation order she’s violating. You should also call a Bronx Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge