Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How do I go about getting my license for work if I owe child support which I am now paying?

Q: I have a job and they want to promote me. In order for me to move up I need my license. I have been paying my child support since I started working. I never had a license before.

A: David's Answer: If you mean a restoration of your driver's license privileges, you may fill out & submit this form: If your driver's license is not restored for at least work purposes, you may follow-up & file a petition in Family Court. Consult a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions