Best to go to the Office of the Self-Represented. You’d file a motion for poor person relief to ask that court fees be waived. You can also ask for assignment of counsel, though usually the Court only assigns counsel if issues of custody, visitation or orders of protection are contested. Call a Bronx Divorce attorney for more info.