If you mean that you wish to withdraw your case, you can simply send a letter to the court (copy to Father) noting same. If you mean an adjournment, then you’d need to provide a very good reason (& ideally provide corroboration) you cannot attend court. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.