High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I collect child support that hasnt be paid yet?

Q: Hi, My son father hasnt paid me child support in like 6yrs or so. He owes me $51,000 In child support and every time i call child support they say they cant find him that he is not using his social. So what can i do?

A: David’s Answer: You can always employ your own efforts – such as hiring a private investigator to either track him down, or more importantly track down his assets. You can also retain an attorney to issue information subpoenas in an attempt to locate his bank account(s) so as to seize funds. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network