Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How can I collect child support that hasnt be paid yet?

Q: Hi, My son father hasnt paid me child support in like 6yrs or so. He owes me $51,000 In child support and every time i call child support they say they cant find him that he is not using his social. So what can i do?

A: David's Answer: You can always employ your own efforts - such as hiring a private investigator to either track him down, or more importantly track down his assets. You can also retain an attorney to issue information subpoenas in an attempt to locate his bank account(s) so as to seize funds. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions