High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What do l do if my husband moves his girlfriend into our rented apartment. He has a child with the girlfriend

Q: He had an affair 2016 and now there is a child out of that relationship. Can l get the courts to evict him and the girlfriend out of our apartment?

A: David’s Answer: If I understand you correctly, he’s moved his new girlfriend into the same apartment that you live in as well? I’d think under such circumstances the court would grant you exclusive occupancy. You’d need to file for divorce & then file a motion for same within the context of a contested proceeding. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge