Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

What do l do if my husband moves his girlfriend into our rented apartment. He has a child with the girlfriend

Q: He had an affair 2016 and now there is a child out of that relationship. Can l get the courts to evict him and the girlfriend out of our apartment?

A: David's Answer: If I understand you correctly, he's moved his new girlfriend into the same apartment that you live in as well? I'd think under such circumstances the court would grant you exclusive occupancy. You'd need to file for divorce & then file a motion for same within the context of a contested proceeding. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions