High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How to reply to Ex not agreeing to one part of a visitation order modification letter.

Q: My ex and I are trying to agree on a visitation order modification. She has submitted her letter to me outlining the adjustment but I do not agree with one part of it. I would like to reply to her in a short and simple but respectful way letting her know that I do not agree with one part of her letter. I am not very good when It comes to drafting up well worded responses especially when it comes to legal matters. So if anyone can assist me with how to word a reply in a short 1 or 2 sentence that would be greatly appreciated.

A: David’s Answer: Attorneys usually do not do the drafting for you unless they are retained. That said, perhaps for a consultation fee, some attorney may offer critiques on what you’ve written up. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network