Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How to reply to Ex not agreeing to one part of a visitation order modification letter.

Q: My ex and I are trying to agree on a visitation order modification. She has submitted her letter to me outlining the adjustment but I do not agree with one part of it. I would like to reply to her in a short and simple but respectful way letting her know that I do not agree with one part of her letter. I am not very good when It comes to drafting up well worded responses especially when it comes to legal matters. So if anyone can assist me with how to word a reply in a short 1 or 2 sentence that would be greatly appreciated.

A: David's Answer: Attorneys usually do not do the drafting for you unless they are retained. That said, perhaps for a consultation fee, some attorney may offer critiques on what you've written up. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions