Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Custody visitation

Q: My ex is violating the custody / visitation order from our divorce. She is not letting my pick up the children on the set forth dates. What do i do to get my children? I do have the court orders. Thank you in advance.

A: David's Answer: First, keep a paper-trail by e-mailing her & demanding that she follow the orders - ask for reasons why she's not. Ask for make-up time if the visits were cancelled for illegitimate reasons. If the issue isn't rectified, file a Violation petition with Family Court. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions