Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I receive child support under a joint custody arrangement?

Q: Spouse makes 2.5 to 3.0 times my income each year. We want our child to have equal time in each home (for our child's sake). Might I be able to get some level of child support? Or a reduced obligation to pay our child's costs - for example our child's prep school tuition?

A: David's Answer: Merely because you have shared custody doesn't mean there's no child support. Usually in this instance child support is paid on a % of the differential between 1 parent's income versus the other. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions