High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can i move to another state if i owe child support in ny.

Q: So i owe 2500 . at the moment dont have a job or income . my sister wants to try to better my life over at florida with her.

A: David’s Answer: Sure – there are no restrictions on where you can live merely if you owe child support. However, so you don’t create problems for yourself, I’d advise to update your new address with SCU. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network