High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can I expedite the divorce process if my husband was the one who filed?

Q: Husband filed for uncontested divorce since 2015 and to date, nothing has been finalized. I want to move on by remarrying and I have to be delaying the process. Is there a way for me to expedite the process even though I wasn’t the one who filed? 

A: David’s Answer: Well, what do you believe you’re doing to delay the process? You may also wish to contact the husband’s attorney to find how how to move things along. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network