High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I want to get my security license

Q: I owe child support

A: David’s Answer: Child Support arrears only potentially result in a license suspension. Generally SCU won’t revoke licenses if they permit you to earn money – so long as you work out an agreement with them. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for more info.
FindLaw Network