High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I have a child support order in NY but I live in GA. I need to do a modification

Q: I need to make a modification on my child support order since I am making 50% less income . I’ve tried doing this on my own but to no avail. I have now a levy on my bank account. Need help asap.

A: David’s Answer: You can obtain the forms off the court system website. If you’re looking to hire an attorney, find one at Avvo’s “Find a Lawyer” tab. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney to schedule a consult.

FindLaw Network