Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How do i sue bronx family court

Q: Daughter's ex went to court lied and told court that he was primary care giver of my granddaughter and my daughter kidmapped her the courts gave him custody i hired a lawyer gave proof that he lied daughter still lost case no neglect or abuse just her ex lies case goes to different judges and. No one cares about the facts 

A: David's Answer: Preliminarily, it's your daughter who would need to take action as you personally would not have legal standing. That said, she cannot sue a court - her remedy is to file an appeal of any order she disagrees with. Bear in mind she only has 30 days to file an appeal from the date of the final order (35 days if it's mailed to her). Have your daughter schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions