High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Filing out my divorce papers

Q:I’ve been separated from my wife and I want a divorce but she doesn’t want to provide the marriage certificate to me and we were married in a foreign country, I also have 3 daughters but don’t have any personal documentation, what can I do?

A: David’s Answer: You don’t necessarily need your marriage certificate in order to file for divorce. You just need the information, such as date of marriage & place of marriage. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for more info.
FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge