High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can i cancel a petition for child support

Q: At first the father kept changing the amount but now we came to an agreement


A: David’s Answer: Yes – you can simply send a letter to the court (copy the Father on the letter_ saying you are withdrawing the petition. That said, bear in mind out-of-court agreements are unenforceable. For more info, schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney.

FindLaw Network