Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Im 17 years old I have 2 Babys and i have a boyfriend age of 22 grandma dont want me can I move out??

Q: I have CPS but she dont do nothing only feels like it I have a baby girl 9 months and one on the way have a boyfriend who's 22 years old I'm 17 years old not the father of my kids but is willing to take me and the kids is it possible for me to move out with my boyfriend parents don't want me and nobody helping me but myself and my boyfriend??

A: David's Answer: David's Answer: If your parents are consenting to you moving out, and the place you'll be moving into has proper accommodations for the children AND you can financially support yourself and the kids, then I see no reason why you can't move out. Of course, from your posting it's unclear why CPS is involved, so this would need to be factored in. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions