High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How to get a cheal divorce

Q: I’m a disabled woman on low income been seperated for nine years been married for ten in a church he moved mexico cant find him he has other kids thru social media i live in nyc

A: David’s Answer:
You’ll need to shop around – attorneys fees vary widely. Nevertheless, the Courts usually require that he be served with the papers. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network