High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Contacting a lawyer for constant electronic harassment, and stalking?

Q: constantly being harassed by individuals,by electronic harassment, and stalking?

A: David’s Answer: If the “individuals” are not related or someone you had (or have) an intimate relationship with, then your remedy is to contact the police. Otherwise, you may consider filing for an order of protection. For more info, call a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney.

FindLaw Network