High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can my wife get my assets/ benefits . we are not divorced but have been separated for 25 years

Q: I am now sick. have not made a will.

A: David’s Answer: If a divorce is filed, then she can put in a claim for a share of your retirement. Your argument will be that she should receive less than 50% of the marital portion given the long period of separation. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network