High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can i still get a divorce if he dont want one

Q: He lives in mexico all i know befoe he moved he didnt want to

A: David’s Answer: Yes, you can get a divorce, but he’d have to be served with the papers. As such, you’d need to track down an address for him, or hire a P.I. to conduct a diligent search for him in Mexico. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network