High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can acts open a case on me even if both parents is in the household?

Q: Acts put me involved with a case against both parents and my kids is 17 and 21 and don’t even stay with me and I still take care of my kids and they feel I’m suppose to be taking care of other people kids and not mines.

A: David’s Answer: I believe you mean “ACS.” That said, ACS may consider you to be a “personal legally responsible” if you have any care-taking responsibility over the children. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge