High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Im tired of arguing with my child’s mother. i would like to put myself on child support. how do i go about this?

Q: I’m broke and she expects me to give her money i dont have.

A: David’s Answer: You can use the child support chart to calculate your own obligation: https://otda.ny.gov/policy/directives/2008/ADM/…. Then set-up a bill pay from your bank account to hers. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network