High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I live in Algeria I went back after marrying my American Wife because things didn’t work out. I’m trying to find her to ask for

Q: I need to divorce my wife in America I need to know what visa do I use to come back to divorce her she lives in United States I live in Algiers Algeria for now because of my work

A: David’s Answer: You don’t necessarily need a visa as it’s possible to get divorced from her without physically being present in NY. All that’s required is for you to have a lawyer file the papers, have her served & get her to sign-off on the divorce. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge