Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I live in Algeria I went back after marrying my American Wife because things didn't work out. I'm trying to find her to ask for

Q: I need to divorce my wife in America I need to know what visa do I use to come back to divorce her she lives in United States I live in Algiers Algeria for now because of my work

A: David's Answer: You don't necessarily need a visa as it's possible to get divorced from her without physically being present in NY. All that's required is for you to have a lawyer file the papers, have her served & get her to sign-off on the divorce. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions