Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How much should I pay in child support, if I make $200 each for 2 kids ?

Q:  I'm a male who has a baby mother with two kids and I'm also married to a different woman with a step child. My wife helps support me because my pay check is not enough. I'm a part time barber and I collect cash to hand. My pay check fluctuates now and then, but it rearly goes above $200. How can the judge order me to pay ?

A: David's Answer: The Judge would likely impute full-time earnings to you, unless you document a diligent search for full-time employment. The amount may be derived from the following chart: Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions