High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Could the father of my unborn child get to be in our life its domestic violence upon me?

Q: Most arguments he can’t keep his hands to himself.

A: David’s Answer: You may file for an order of protection and/or report him to the police. That said, he would otherwise be entitled to visitation rights – the extent of the visitation would depend on many factors – and the Court can consider the domestic violence as 1 factor. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network