Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I put in a petition for visitation for my younger children to get visitation with their half sister

Q: I'm legally married to my stepdaughter father NYC let me file for visitation today so many lawyers told me it wasn't possible is it because I'm legally married with her siblings involved.

A: David's Answer: It depends on many factors as the law is evolving in this regard. One of the principal factors is whether the child sees you as her parent & whether there was an explicit agreement to raise the child as your own. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.  

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions