High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can i get a license in NY if i owe child support in Florida

| Jan 25, 2017 | Uncategorized

Q: Child support

A: David’s Answer:
If you owe child support arrears in FL, then their Support Enforcement Unit may register the order for enforcement in NY – which may then suspend any government-issued license. Nevertheless, you are probably better off contacting a FL attorney on the issue. 

FindLaw Network