Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

where can I go to find out if I'm divorced?

Q: My husband claimed that he did it through an agency not to the courthouse how can I find out?

A: David's Answer: Divorces may be processed by agencies, but ultimately they must be filed & approved by the Court. Thus, you can goto the County Clerk's office in the Supreme Court of the county where either you or he resides in (or resided in at the time of the presumed filing) & check their computers. You can always try running a search on (using e-courts). Call a Bronx Divorce attorney for more info.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions