High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What do I have to submit in order to get an order of protection removed

Q: The Judge where I live had an order of protection and why son is not allowed to live or have any communication with me. I want to submit a motion to get the order of protection removed. What do I have to do. My son is being released in December 2016 and has no where to go. What can I do?

A: David’s Answer:
Many more details would need to be supplied in order to answer this question. Was the OP issued by criminal or family court? Did it involve something you did to the child? How old is the child & was an attorney appointed to represent the child? You’re best advised to schedule an appointment with a Westchester Domestic Violence attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge