High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

The custody order allows father to have access to medical and educational records and providers not school Christmas Concerts?

Q: I believe he violated the order and I need to know how to address it. Also I want to get an order of protection b/c he is backed to threatening my life and sending threatening text msgs. He calls my phone demanding to speak with our daughter when he has a court order which states he is suppose to provide a phone. He did provide the phone but for the last 2 months he hasn’t paid the bill and demands to speak to her on my phone. Then when I don’t allow it he threatens to hurt me.

A: David’s Answer: If he’s threatening to hurt you, then file a petition for an order of protection with the Family Court. If you believe he violated any order, you may file a violation petition – that said, records of “school concerts” would likely be encompassed by “educational records.” Schedule a consult with a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network