Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

The custody order allows father to have access to medical and educational records and providers not school Christmas Concerts?

Q: I believe he violated the order and I need to know how to address it. Also I want to get an order of protection b/c he is backed to threatening my life and sending threatening text msgs. He calls my phone demanding to speak with our daughter when he has a court order which states he is suppose to provide a phone. He did provide the phone but for the last 2 months he hasn't paid the bill and demands to speak to her on my phone. Then when I don't allow it he threatens to hurt me.

A: David's Answer: If he's threatening to hurt you, then file a petition for an order of protection with the Family Court. If you believe he violated any order, you may file a violation petition - that said, records of "school concerts" would likely be encompassed by "educational records." Schedule a consult with a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions