High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Pro Bono Divorce Attorney in White Plains NY area.

Q: I filed all the paperwork for uncontested but now my spouse is contesting so I have filed the RIJ and have a date however after the court lost my paperwork and gave me 3 days before the conference I will hope for them to adjourn for a future date however I am very overwhelmed and scared that because I dont know the law, I could be hit…

A: David’s Answer: There are extremely few lawyers willing to handle matrimonials pro bono. The way you get one is to apply to the Court for assigned counsel, who will determine whether you financially qualify. Otherwise, you may shop around as some lawyers offer sliding scales and/or payment plans. To explore the latter, call a Westchester Divorce attorney to schedule a consult.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge