High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

My wife and I signed divorce papers. I was shortly deported after. Are we divorced?

Q: I would like to remarry.

A: David’s Answer: When you say you “signed divorce papers” – does that mean you signed the Plaintiff’s & Defendant’s affidavits? Did your wife submit the judgment package to the Court? If so, you could give a process server authorization to check the court records to see if the Judgement’s been signed. Call a Bronx Uncontested Divorce attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge