Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

My ex never complied with ACS court mandated services, now he contacted me on FB saying he want to see the kids. What should do

Q: He needed to complete alcohol abuse program, domestic violence(batterers program) and parenting classes he never did never went to court. Case was opened 11/2012 and closed 12/2014. I'm confused how should I go about letting him see our children. I don't want any repercussions from allowing him to see the kids and then he doesn't behave accordingly.

A: David's Answer: When you say the "case was opened," do you mean an ACS neglect case in Family Court? Was he mandated to do those services merely by ACS, or a Family Court order? Was his visitation to be supervised (or no visitation at all) until he completed those services? You're best advised to schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions