High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

If a person is incarcerated how could u sevre that person court order papers

Q: My grandson’s mother will not allow me to see my grandson and right now my son is incarcerated.and and taking thE mother to court for visitation but both parents have to be served.

A: David’s Answer: Generally you can have the incarcerated person served via the Warden. If you go there on a visit, you can also have him sign an acknowledgement of receipt (this must be cleared with prison officials beforehand). Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge