Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

If a person is incarcerated how could u sevre that person court order papers

Q: My grandson's mother will not allow me to see my grandson and right now my son is incarcerated.and and taking thE mother to court for visitation but both parents have to be served.

A: David's Answer: Generally you can have the incarcerated person served via the Warden. If you go there on a visit, you can also have him sign an acknowledgement of receipt (this must be cleared with prison officials beforehand). Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions