Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I received the judgement of divorce in New York State. When can I think of getting remarried?

Q:How long should i wait to remarry in New York after I receive Judgement of Divorce?

A: David's Answer: If it's been properly entered in the clerk's office, there is no "wait time." That said, if there's ANY possibility of an appeal, you should wait until a couple of weekends after the 35 days have passed in which your ex-spouse was mailed a copy of the judgment (with notice of entry). Call a Westchester Uncontested Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions