High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I have separated from my husband for 7 yrs and move to N.Y for 5 yrs can I sent my divorce papers by mail to FL. for him to sign

Q: Need to get my divorce from my husband in Fllorida i live in new York for 5 years.

A: David’s Answer: Sure – so long as he signs the affidavit of defendant and expressly consents to New York having jurisdiction, I see no problem. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge