High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How do i dismiss a child SUPPORT case against my daughter father?

Q: I been taking care of her since she was a,baby and he is on the birth certificate but they only out him on because of a,paternity cause I don’t need no support from him

A: David’s Answer: If the child support is being paid to you directly, you can just file a petition for modification. If the support is being paid to DSS, then you would need to withdraw the child from your PA budget. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network