High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I obtain custody?

Q: My wife and I have struggled for five years after marriage before we could have a 24 week preemie.This happened in January 15,2016.
Even though our son is doing well,I feel he need more love and attention from both parents.My wife has gained admission to do her phd at Binghamton,we live in the…

A: David’s Answer: Generally the Court will not issue custody orders with an intact family. However, you may be able to file for an order restricting her from relocating with the child against your consent. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge