Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How can I obtain custody?

Q: My wife and I have struggled for five years after marriage before we could have a 24 week preemie.This happened in January 15,2016.
Even though our son is doing well,I feel he need more love and attention from both parents.My wife has gained admission to do her phd at Binghamton,we live in the...

A: David's Answer: Generally the Court will not issue custody orders with an intact family. However, you may be able to file for an order restricting her from relocating with the child against your consent. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions