Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How can I find out if my husband divorced me if I live in NYC and he lives in VA? He said we were divorced but he lies alot

Q: I live in NYC n haven't spoken to my husband over 6 yrs. I spoke to him last week and he said were divorced but won't give me information. He lives in VA. How can I find out?

A: David's Answer: You can try an online search, though same are sometimes unreliable. You'd otherwise need to goto the clerk's office (or in VA, authorize a process server to go on your behalf) to check the court's records. Call a Bronx Divorce attorney for more info.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions