Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Day care expenses in addition to chlid-support payments is breaking my back. Can I ask for any relief? Please help

Q: I had a vicious ex spouse who managed to take sole custody of my child from me. I am paying child support and 60% of day care expenses which is breaking my back. I have other loans and am in a very arduous situation. Please help.

A: David's Answer: The only issue is whether the 60% is an appropriate pro-rata percentage. If it is, then you'd have a very difficult argument to make that the court should deviate based on your loans. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions