Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Are there Lawyers who specialize in the father's rights in New York?

Q: I'm a father who has been fighting for visitation with my son for over a year. The case is being handled by New York. I moved down south and ever since I have only been allowed to see my son if I'm in New York. My Ex wife wants for me to have two weeks in July and two weeks in August. All other visits have to be in New York. I need guidance, what she's offering doesn't seem right. The court appointed attorney that I have isn't helping. I want to be more than a summer dad.

A: David's Answer: Attorneys usually do not "specialize" but rather "concentrate" in certain fields or practices. That said, you should be wary of attorneys you bill themselves as a "Father's Rights" lawyer as sometimes (not always) such lawyers have a political agenda & don't always do what's best for their clients. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions